Justin Death on C.S.I.

on Thursday, June 30, 2011

My nephew arrived today and she keep singing "Baby, baby , Ohhh" and Im watchin a video on youtube and gave me an idea to let her watch the video of Justin Bieber.
     I showed the video to my  nephew about justin in c.s.i. and made  some story ,  I told her that someone killed Justin Bieber because he is annoying and she said to me that Justin is nice, and no one will do that to him. After she saw the video, she got sad and almost cried. She thought Justin really died. She said "Poor Justin. I hate all those guy who shoot him!" and I laugh really hard. My nephew told me I should not laugh since someone get killed.
    I love fooling around with my cute little nephew.. and while watching the over killed video of Justin Bieber, I was laughing but my nephew is already teary eyed and left me.. LOL


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...