Pinoy Biggest Loser

on Wednesday, June 29, 2011

    This show is relatively new to the Philippines and ABS-CBN acquired the rights to air the show locally. I'm watching the show because its remind of taking care of my health. Whenever  I see the contestant, I always remind myself not to be as fat as them.  Not because you are fat doesn't mean that you are healthy. I must admit I gained too much weight since I got lazy going to gym or walking, because I can't bare the heat and sometimes i don't have enough time because of my busy schedule. At night I'm too tired already. I just watch my calorie intake and less carbo.
     I don't watched the show much, but whenever I have time I tried to.. Sometime I get annoyed since Pinoy biggest loser show too much drama. Most contestant where obvious, they are doing something crazy or act that they are going to die in able to get the attention they want. The only thing Im excited on the show is the transformation. and also hoping at the end of the show the host Sharon Cuneta will loose some weight  too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...