The mandril and Me

on Monday, August 22, 2011



My four year old niece is teasing me when she saw the image of a 15-day-old mandrill, she keep pointing at the mandril and said " that's you kuya."( she called me big brother) I replied no that's a baby mandril and she smile back at me and said "No, that's your baby pic because you love toy monkeys." then she laugh at me. I frown and laugh because she notice I have collection of monkey toy. 
    The  cute and adorable  mandril  has grown attached to the yellow soft toy that was happened to find one that was the spitting image of him at Yageer Zoo in Ningbo, China.
I'm having fun fooling around with my niece while giving him the fact of the baby mandril she interrupt me and ask if I can strike a pose at the Camera and mimic the posed of that monkey because she keep saying the monkey is cute and so I am. I told her "So I'm the uncle monkey" and I mimic a sound of monkey and act like one and she laugh.
 My cute niece... and
 
me.. with one of my fluffy monkey and act like a mandril. My niece reaction " Cuteeeeeeeeee.. you really look like monkey." :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...