Ghost story

on Monday, August 1, 2011


Two ghost having a nice conversation at the cemetery, since they are tired of scaring the gravedigger. The gravedigger is not scared because he already know the two ghost and ignore them...

Ghost 1: Dude, if God gives you another chance, what would you like to be?

Ghost 2: I want to be a Soldier , dude....


Ghost 1: Dude, you already been to death, and you want to be a soldier? You can get easily killed by your enemy then.


Ghost 2: Oh, Really? Okay , then I want to become an "Enemy" of the soldier!
By the way what's the cause of your death?


Ghost 1:    Liquor, dude!


Ghost 2: Ohhh, so your liver got affected and you got ill....


Ghost 1: No. When  I was alive,  I was drunk and went to Metrobar and shouted " All of the people who want  drinks, order to the waiter and bartender."  then all of the heavy drinker started ordering liquors and wine.


Ghost 2: Ohhhh.. I see.. You got overdosed on liquor and got heart attack!


Ghost 1: No.. When my bill arrive and saw the total for over hundreds of thousand, I shouted. " Now all who order the drink, pay  your orders!"


Ghost 2: Ohhhh.. Now I see.. they got pissed and beat you to death!


Ghost 1:No! They paid what they consume...but they cursed me to death... maybe that's the reason why I die.


Ghost 2: Arrgh.. that's unbelievable... hahaha


Ghost 1:Wait dude.. how 'bout you? What's the cause of your death?


Ghost 2: It's a very long story...




Ghost 1:    It's okay. I have all the time to listen....



Ghost 2: The reason is my wife... I'm not lucky to my wife....
When I was alive, Every night she always went to the nightclub...


Ghost 1: Wow! a drinker.... So some drunk person became rude to your wife and you got a fight and cause your death?


Ghost 2: No, She came to the nightclub every night to drag me back to home....


Ghost 1: Ohh .... she got pissed and killed you?


Ghost 2: No, One night I dreamed and she wake me up and told me that I'm talking in my sleep and keep mumming Gloria.. She ask me that Gloria is from Nightclub.
I replied " That's ridiculous! You already prohibited us to see each other in the nightclub and now even in my dream you don't want me to talk her"


Ghost 1: So your wife discovered that you have a mistress and that's the reason why she killed you.


Ghost 2: Nop, she filed an annulment and we argue on attorney's fee....


Ghost 1:Ohh, you didn't have a good agreement on who's going to pay and resulting to massacre you..


Ghost 2: No, I discovered that the fee is free because she is having an affair with that lawyer,,,




Ghost 1:    Now I got it, Your masculinity has been insulted and you killed the lawyer...
then you were sentenced to death!



Ghost 2: No, I confronted the lawyer to have my revenge....
Told him.. "My wife is all yours! I have no reason to get mad because she told me that your manhood is not saluting anymore!"  Then the lawyer got insulted and pissed... he shot me with his gun on my stomach...


Ghost 1: Poor little soul.. Your lovelife was shocking and end up dying in front of your wife lover with his gun...


Ghost 2: No, I've been rushed to the hospital.... I remember the time when I'm under operation... I'm already pale because I lost a huge amount of blood...
The doctor told me " You look so scared." I answered him " Doc, It's my first time to go under operation."
 The doctor comforted me and he said "Don't worry, It's my first time to operate a patient as well. I just earn my license recently.''



Ghost 1:  wowoW... then the doctor failed and you die...


Ghost 2: Nop,  I plead on him that  not to forget the medical scissor on my stomach... then he gave me assurance " Nothing to worry sir. I have hundreds of that med scissor."


Ghost 1:  Ohhh.. Now I see...You got annoyed and worried and request to transfer to other hospital... along the way you died because you lost so much blood and you are dead upon arriving to the next hospital...



Ghost 2: No, I got operated by the newbie doctor and it was a success and survive..


Ghost 1:  Okay.. wait this is confusing now... I thought the reason of you died because of your wife?



Ghost 2: Correct!. She got rich with her attorney lover and live the wealthy lifestyle. She got the finest jewelry, condo unit, a mansion and her lover gave her a car... then she hit me with her new car... that resulting to a broken leg... but it was an accident and she didn't to it intentional.


Ghost 1:    okay I know the story.... you got rushed to the hospital again, survive the operation again, survive but get infected because of the rusty braces to your feet and eventually leads you to death. Right?



Ghost 2: Wrong! I died the moment my wife hit me with her new car!


Ghost 1: What!??? You just got a broken leg and you died? maybe because you run out of blood and no one rush you to hospital..



Ghost 2: You are wrong again dude....


Ghost 1: okay I give up guessing... how you'd die?


Ghost 2: Dude, after my wife hit me with her car, my head fall on to stone .. then .. DEAD!


Ghost 1: Damn a real long story...... Can we just scare the grave digger?






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...