Crocodile Experience

on Monday, July 25, 2011

    My cousin invited me  to baragatan ( a local feast in Palawan) for a celebration because he got promoted and told me that  I deserve  a break from my business and my work. He assured to me that I will enjoy the feast and no need to worry.
    We watch the local band perform and amaze from the different program that night. When we get tired we decided to eat. He whisper to the waitress and he ask me to guess what he ordered for us. He gave a clue "A kilawin" (kilawin is raw food such as fish that dip in vinegar with ginger, chilli,onion and pepper) . While eating I'm trying to guess it. Definitely its not chicken, it has the odd taste of tuna and wild boar.. so my guess..                                                                                                                                                               Crocs longanisa

I told him " Rex one thing I'm sure it is exotic food" He replied I'm correct and I said "Its not snake maybe a wild boar, but Im not sure" he answered to me "You're wrong. Its crocodile meat." I told him taste good and my first time to eat crocs. He even bought a crocodile longanisa...

     I asked my cousin if its prohibited and he answered me its not.... so next time you visit crocodile farm in Puerto Princesa ask for this food...
    You can tell the chef to cook the crocodile as adobo, kilawin, sweet and sour....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...