Hypocrite Preacher

on Monday, July 11, 2011

Note: If you are easily offended when it comes to religion don't read!I posted this because this is the reality of the world and they exist.

        Let me clear this first.. I am not antichrist... I believed in God but not in the preacher nor the so-called messengers. It's really pissing me off.. They will always say that their religion has the real God and will start comparing their religion to others.  When they preach,  they act like a saint but they are not because they are not practicing what they preach. I know some missionary who has a lot of vices such as smoking and going to bar, I know a preacher who has a mistress, a preacher's son who's on drugs, a missionary that went to strippers club, a preacher who beats her children in every little mistake and abuse verbally but she is so religious.  Some is playing billiard that includes betting, some mime bad word, a gossiper but when it is sunday they act like a Saint.
    Where is the good on gambling or saying too much bad words and cursing people and other religion. Can you blame me for not believing in their religion? If they said the real God is with them, aren't you gonna doubt what kind of God they have. I know posting this will raise some arguement. Not because I don't believe on preacher doesn't mean I am antichrist. I just find them hypocrite. Then their reason  " We are just human that can make mistake." or when you ask them about what they are doing "they are just human and that something personal." wow... a stupid reason.. If Gods is really in your heart you will not do anything bad or harm others... When you argue with them it will be a looooooooongggggggg debate, they will connect the verse from the bible even its not appropriate in your discussion and some has different version of the bible and you will get lost from the real one. You will not win with them.
    I've been trying to avoid those  preacher  because I think they are a total Bullsh*t. Imagine for almost 4 months two different groups comes at my flat with the pretending preacher and will convince you that you are the worst and sinner person alive, and they are not because they found faith. Even if I showed them I'm not interested because I have my own belief but they will argue on that and they will prove that your belief is wrong.  I'm trying to avoid of them in a nice way but never won in the debate .

Well for a lighter topic... I found this video and  will try this next time... Just kidding...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...