Tattoo or Not

on Monday, July 18, 2011



   My dilemma is to have tattoo or not.
   I need some outlet for my crazy world today and I drew some tribal dragon and my friend drop by and saw my drawing, he was looking for a tattoo artist and asked if I can draw the dragon in his left arm . I said yes and we headed to a local tattoo shop. He love flaming dragon design that I found on the net which inspired me to modified to be cool tattoo and not the usual tribal dragon  and he let me draw it .
    While I'm drawing it I've been tempted to get ink as well but I changed my mind because of when you are an active donor of blood in Red Cross you will not allowed  to donate blood until 2-4 year from the day you got inked and the thought of, What if someone will need blood from my relative, I'll be useless?  Another reason because my family thinks it will ruined your skin and tattoo is for criminal people. It's the reality here in the Philippines, that where old folks think of inked people either you're a gangster, some kind of bad boy or a criminal.
   My solution I bought a henna and draw a dragon crawling on my right hand and it became a major major issue (just borrowed some lines to Venus Raj.. :P ). I heard about comment about my relative and been accusing of destroying myself and embracing the dark side, shredding my good image. Some asked why did I do it. I just said it just a henna tattoo.. or they are asking me to stay away from my friends because they are not a good influence. I just smiled at them and said " Oh well, I don't need to explain myself to you guys.. After two week my dragon will leave me and will fly back to China.. "  and I ran fast in my room!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...