Palawan Island Hopping

on Tuesday, July 5, 2011

 
    The beaches in Palawan draw the most attention of the tourist. White, pristine and stretching for miles, framed by emerald green coconut palm fringed forests and bordered by azure blue seas reflecting skies of the lightest blue is amazing. When you are on a vacation in Palawan, Island Hopping is a must see. Tourist will enjoy island hopping since the bangkeros( boatman) will show you best of the best. Spending 1 day is too short that's why they show you the best.
   My friend went on Island hopping and while we are on honda bay the tourist guide offer her service to show us the beautiful spot. I replied I grew up here as well so we don't need a tour guide. The tourist doubted me and I told every her every island I know. Because I want to enjoy my friends with less cost. I asked the boatman to the tourist spot.
    While island hopping I was refreshing my memories which island did we miss, since I grew up here in Palawan, been here before, enjoyed it for free. I told the boatman "Manong as far as I remember there is 12 or 13 island here , you think we can visit that all? " the boatman replied to me that they are following some route and there is a rules and guidelines for the tourist boatman.
   My original plan was to pay additional for the boatman and bring us to whatever island i can remember but we only visit 5 islands since my friends spends a long time enjoying on each island, and everytime I ask them to leave and transfer to the next island they will said I'm a party pooper and ask for more time to enjoy the island. And the time flies really fast because it is getting late because the island hoppings only allowed until 6 PM.  I told them they missed a lot more beauties. like Dos Palmas, Bat Island, Cowry Island, Isla Dicaña( as a kid we always play in isla dicaña with my friend and pretending it is mine, since the island name in english translation "Not yours") , Pandan Island which is nice and best spot for snorkelling , the coco loco island, and more...

My friends enjoyed luli island (short for lulubog lilitaw) the island only appears when low tide, they spend a lot on board diving, to get the perfect aerial dive photos.

The starfish island  where you can see a lot of starfish.
and the snake island...........


Snake Island is not inhabited by snake. This  two-kilometer sandbar shaped like a snake. 


In this image my friends enjoy the white sands of snake island and they tried to reach the little island of mangroves but failed because the tide is getting higher.

 They enjoyed most in the snake island ... the  experience of a fishspa and feeding the fish... Because of the crystal-clear water we enjoyed feeding the  fish of different species, shapes and sizes.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

haven't explored honda bay yet

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...