Teen regrets selling his kidney

on Wednesday, July 20, 2011

    My parents always remind me of think 100 times before you take action to any decision you will make so that in the end you will not regret it. So I always considering the effect on me and to others whatever my decision before taking action to it. If something wrong with my action or the result of my action gone bad, then there's no one to blame but me. A good example of this is a teen who sold his kidney.
     Remember the teen that sold one of his kidney to have  ipad2? If not    Click here   . The 17 years old  Chinese teen from Anhui Province f sold one of his kidney for 22,000 yuan in able to have his Ipad2, because his family is not capable of buying expensive technology he resort to this kind of action unknown to his parents, without thinking the  long time effect and risk of his impulsive action. He just want to have the latest technology and didn't care much.

    The 17 years old right kidney was taken out at the Chenzhou No. 198 Hospital and  It turned out that the hospital was not qualified to perform operation such as organ transplant. The hospital claimed and denied that they had no idea about Zheng’s surgery because the department that did the surgery had been contracted to a Fujian businessman.  Whenever he see's his ipad2 , The teen regrets his action as his health is getting worse but it is too late. 

   The news is crazy right? The moment I heard this ipad for kidney, I found it stupid and the adult is corrupting the mind of impulsive teens not informing them the consequences.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...