In the name of the Father

on Wednesday, July 6, 2011

It's easy to become a father than being a father!


The differences:


As a man when you had sex with your girlfriend and she got pregnant. Congrats to that ! you're a father!


Being a father will take a lot of responsibility not only for your kids but also to you better half.
Being a good provider doesn't mean that you are being a good father, It is not a measurement for being a good one.
A responsible father is always beside their child either they need help or to guide them and teach them to be a better person.


That's my sentiment in my life, I never had the chance to see my real father and my so-called father that I knew, failed in all level.. irresponsible, he loves beating his children and he left my mom, he just came back when we all grown up.
   As I grew I promised to myself  I will be a good father and I will not let my kid what happened to me or to my siblings and to my future wife.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...