Accoustic Mode

on Saturday, July 16, 2011


      One of the music I love is acoustic music, it is simple yet good to ear, not to noisy and relaxing. Just the sounds from guitar creating a good music. Everyone will enjoy or appreciate the acoustic.
    Whenever there is a drinking session with my friends, the guitar will always be there.  While we are drinking, my buddies  are singing and enjoying the music of acoustic, even if your not a good singer.. as long as you enjoy what your are doing.. you can sing your heart out. Seeing them enjoying creating a good music and I got inspired to learn a guitar last night because my friend told me it was easy, I tried a bit and he teach me some basic but my finger don't cooperate..I got frustrated because I'm having a hard time moving my fingers just to try the G, A, D and  I give up after the string of guitar broke because I strumming the string hard.. So  I just sing.. which is totally ruining the song and out of tune and we all have a good laugh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...