Gecko

on Friday, July 22, 2011

Last July  18 I texted some local radio announcer because he's reporting some false news about a giant gecko and even showed on the camera of the image of the giant gecko and he said it is worth over a $29 million, weigh 67 kilos and the owner is already a millionaire. The image he showed is still in question if its hoax or not.
 You think this is photoshop or not.. or the gecko is just near the camera lenses to look bigger? If this is real are you going to catch it bare hand?



    Gecko is on the national  news today because some says that it is worth a million pesos if you caught a gecko that weigh 400 grams. Gecko business is booming because they believe that the tongue of the gecko is a cured for HIV/AIDS and a good for asthma, kidney stone and some others... still no proof for this but with this sum of money that offers who will not be tempted.. That's the reason why's a lot of hunter been sprouted today here in Palawan. And when they get arrested their reason they didn't no that their is a law protecting this animals.
     My brother and I was fooling around to catch the big gecko near  mango tree, I told him If you get that you will have the money and no one will disturb you, because of the gecko made a loud noise he gets irritated..  The gecko who live in the mango tree is soooo big for me(about the size of a new hatch crocodile), the eyes is scary, and the thought of catching is scary and hair raising for us.. From what I remember the first time I heard the sound of that gecko was 1999... and imagine the years had past.... My brother and I looking at the gecko and we are estimating the weight  I told him more than 500 grams.. and I even jokingly asked the gecko "Are you more than 400 grams?" the gecko was looking at us and nod.. and we ran fast back..... LOL.. We are just kidding to catch that gecko we just want to test our guts to touch it since it is scary to look and not on a normal size. But for us it is our good luck charm every time the gecko made sounds "Tukoo!"  in 8 times, the next morning we will have good luck ....  like I will have more customer, brings good luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...